Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

If there was a zombie apocalypse, would Christians still believe god did it with good intentions?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Possibly, but they might also say it was human sin , like sodom and gamorrah, we brought god’s wrath upon ourselves. See that? How it’s our fault not god’s? This keeps god clean and holy.

So, bottom line, Christians write another apologetic. The zombie theodicy. Has a nice ring .

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't be stupid enough to think that God caused it, silly.

• 2 months ago

there are no zombies so I am not one bit worried....GOD IS NOT BEHIND LIES...HE HAS ALL POWER...WAKE UP TO THAT!!

• 2 months ago

Mind control weapons are real. God warned us that they are coming, the coming of the Antichrist control grid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

zombies are in movies, this is reality,

the Bible warns us,

Matthew 24:37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

people didnt believe Noah either until it started to rain, but it was to late then

• Yahoo User2 months agoReport

You have no good reason to believe this story is true. None.

• 2 months ago

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• In
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I believe George Romero would be turning over in his grave.

• 2 months ago

That all depends on how much alcohol they drank.....

• 2 months ago

Of course, they are programmed to believe everything that happens is gods will. It's confirmation bias gone horribly bad.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obviously you watch many zombie programs or movies, that you have lost track of reality.

Armageddon will be nothing like that, but I would try to have a relationship with God now before it’s too late. He has his own timetable and always keeps his word. Psalm 37:10,11,28

He will eliminate all wickedness off the face of the earth. God’s Government will replace failed human governments as the scriptures prophecy says.

Be Ready

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.