Should there be free contraception in the water for both men and women?

And to reverse it you have to take a test. Not exactly an IQ test but a test to prove you are fit to reproduce. You have to take a test to do just about anything else (legally), that is a lesser responsibility than raising a child.
Update: Bobo: I definitely agree with you that people need to take responsibility for their actions and we should value those things but unfortunately so many people do not take responsibility for their actions or care how their actions may affect other people. Until people can be honest, responsible and have integrity and... show more Bobo: I definitely agree with you that people need to take responsibility for their actions and we should value those things but unfortunately so many people do not take responsibility for their actions or care how their actions may affect other people. Until people can be honest, responsible and have integrity and self control they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and make mini versions of their awful selves.
Update 2: Rick: I believe if people truly love their children they would provide food, shelter, clothes, etc and raise them free from violence, abuse and neglect and those who cannot do that should not reproduce.