Where can I find an all topping pizza?

I just love pizza...but I am not crazy about the crust...its the topping that keeps me coming back....why do they not have toppings only pizzas for peops like me?

I am not monster I am mammal like you.

And I would also like a filling only sandwich or taco, what can we do about that?

• 1 year ago

put all the stuff in an oven proof bowl, bake and eat.

You can call it pizza casserole.

Or sandwich casserole or sandwich salad.

• 1 year ago

Because just toppings on a pan is not pizza.

• John
    1 year ago

Calzone is pretty much that. A pizza burrito, if you will. Not pizza but that's actually what you ask about. Crack one open and just eat the stuff inside it.

• 1 year ago

Use crepes to minimize the bread for any of those foods but most monsters are actually mammels (like me). But, of course, dragons don't count in that regard.

• 1 year ago

Just order a thin crust.

• ?
    1 year ago

the closest thing you're going to find is KFC's double down, because the bread part of a pizza or sandwich is what holds all the crap together, and it can be very ahrd to present a product lacking its foundation which doesnt fall apart into an inedible mess.

• 1 year ago

In addition to that data, Foodler also reveals that when we order "half and half" pizzas, the two most divisive ingredients (a.k.a. DON'T LET THEM TOUCH EACH OTHER) are green peppers and pineapple, which makes sense because totally reasonable people like green peppers on their pizza, and total whack jobs order pineapple as a pizza topping. (Cue the comments!)

• 1 year ago

You mean a bunch of hot toppings in a bowl or something?

1 year ago

Learn to cook................

• 1 year ago

Then just sit there eating a handful of pepperoni and cheese.