do you prefer the taste of chicken tenders or baked chicken thighs?

chicken tenders for me because they are more crunchy crispy and seasoned. baked food tends to be bland

Favorite Answer

Crispy chicken tenders are not that healthy for you. You can get away with that only for so long, but once you wreck your health, it is permanent.

I don't want to have to rest my blood several times a day, nor inject expensive insulin into my body every day. I'll stick with the backed chicken thighs.

Food is for maintaining health, but if you are only eating for pleasure, you pay for it with your health.

• audrey

Chicken thighs. Much more flavorful and juicy!

I like chicken tenders, I don't care for dark meat.

I like chicken thighs but they need to be grilled or pan fried, I'm not a big fan of roasted thighs.

Chicken tenders 

For more than a decade, the preference for poultry, especially chicken, has been increasing in the United States. Eating away from home more often has been cited as one reason. For others, the choice was made for health reasons. Poultry (without the skin) is often recommended as a substitute for red meat, since it is lower in saturated fat. Although leaner cuts of beef and pork are available.

I prefer baked chicken thighs.

Chicken Tenders

The problem here is that the baked food should be dry rubbed.

But my own preference is batter coated, as it locks in a lot of the moisture while becoming crunchy its self. On the other hand, I cannot stand too much breading or coating, like they have at Popeye's Chicken. A lot of people love that, but it's not for me.