Any urologist doctors or anyone knows what's going on with me?

Ok so a quick background...I've always had a high sex drive..masturbate usually 5+ times a day and been having sex a lot..but since last yr when i was 21, it's been different,I've been having issues getting a ***** and now its worst, i cant even seem to be interested in sex and my sperm volume is... show more Ok so a quick background...I've always had a high sex drive..masturbate usually 5+ times a day and been having sex a lot..but since last yr when i was 21, it's been different,I've been having issues getting a ***** and now its worst, i cant even seem to be interested in sex and my sperm volume is low...I've been eating things to boost up my testosterone which so far have worked,kinda...i mean ik i use a lot of porns...could that be the issue?i dont think ive ED cause well i can still get hard but not as easy..as if im not interested in sex anymore..lts like my body and brain arent in sync anymore..my body may want it but my brain isnt sending the signal for me to be hard..even if it does,it loses interest half way...anyone knows whats going on?or dealt with that before?