1. If you’re considering trading your job in for more schooling, you should first consider your reasoning for doing so: what is it that’s driving this desire?
2. Just as importantly, will it truly benefit you to quit your job and go back to school? If you’re simply bored or unhappy, this probably isn’t the right move.
3. Also, consider the costs of the sacrifices you’ll have to make if you do go back to school: such as the financial endeavors, as well as the time and energy required.
4. Make sure you’re financially prepared to commit to school again, and also remember the time it takes out of your day; ultimately, the benefits should outweigh these costs.
5. Before you make your final decision, consider a final tidbit: you don’t necessarily have to choose between the two. If you have the time, money, and commitment to do both, then why not?
6. Nobody can say whether it’s right for you to quit your job and go back to school; only you can decide that, supplemented by the considerations you made above.