How to get a set in applesauce stain out of my daughters onesie?

Ok, so the other day my daughter tried apple sauce for the first time... she made a complete mess of course as babies do haha, when I changed her out of the messy onesie it accidentally fell under the bed instead into her laundry basket and I found it two days later and washed it and put it in the dryer.. Now it... show more Ok, so the other day my daughter tried apple sauce for the first time... she made a complete mess of course as babies do haha, when I changed her out of the messy onesie it accidentally fell under the bed instead into her laundry basket and I found it two days later and washed it and put it in the dryer.. Now it has turned into like a huge black stain I’m guessing because it molded or acidity or something like that. Is there any suggestions or past experiences that you have had like this that can help me get this ugly black stain off? Or is the onesie just done for? :(