Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 months ago

Anyone else miss when Triple H would back up to the ropes before hitting the knee drop?

Jimmy S. What's your problem with Triple H?

That's ******' great "Jim Crockett Promotions Fan" except absolutely nobody asked that!

yup...................

• Triple H copied that move from Harley Race, Ric Flair, Cowboy Bob Orton, Jr. and 100,000 other Professional Wrestlers. Go to any Professional Wrestling Show anywhere in the world and you will see that move.

As I said Jabroni, I can go to any Professional Wrestling Show in the world and see that move. I can watch any Professional Wrestling Show on The Internet, Social Media or Streaming Service and see that move. It's not as big a deal as you make it out to be. Ric Flair does that move better. That's my opinion.

We start with an OUTSTANDING video package highlighting the history between Triple H and Benoit this year with Triple H saying he was going to get back his World Heavyweight Title. It was especially great, I thought.

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler hype the main event, as well as the other title matches. JR said that HHH and Benoit are meeting for the “first time ever” on PPV, which is wrong because they had a great match at No Mercy 2000. They throw it over to the Spanish table at ringside.

No, but I miss when Triple H was a jabroni

Triple H gained industry fame after co-founding the influential his back on his manager as soon as he won the Intercontinental Championship. held the title for nearly four months before dropping it to Rocky ...