Struggling with fatigue since switching to overnights... Any suggestions?

My shift is 22:00 thru 06:00. I am generally able to fall asleep immediately upon arriving home, but no matter how long I sleep for, I still feel tired. On many days, I either sleep until it is time to return to work, or at least need a couple hour nap before I head in. On my days off, I basically don't wake... show more My shift is 22:00 thru 06:00. I am generally able to fall asleep immediately upon arriving home, but no matter how long I sleep for, I still feel tired. On many days, I either sleep until it is time to return to work, or at least need a couple hour nap before I head in.

On my days off, I basically don't wake up. I also feel very sick on my days off; experiencing dull headaches and stomach pains.

I am struggling for what I can do to improve my situation. My sleeping space is very dark and quiet, but even still I'm not overcoming my fatigue.