My family is complicated? Is this common?

So what originally wigged me out was finding out my mom and wife's dad are getting married. They announced this like just last month. I had been thinking about it a lot since then. I am currently stoned out of my gourd and can't stop thinking about my whole family situation. Okay here  let me try to figure... show more So what originally wigged me out was finding out my mom and wife's dad are getting married. They announced this like just last month. I had been thinking about it a lot since then. I am currently stoned out of my gourd and can't stop thinking about my whole family situation. Okay here  let me try to figure out how to explain everything. I am stoned so be patient. Okay so my dad hasn't been in the picture much of my life. I'm the youngest child I have two older sisters. I married my beautiful wife 10 years ago. My mom and "Step dad" met through my wife and I . My wife already had a 14 year old daughter when I met her who is now 24. To add to the weirdness of my mom and wife's dad getting married I also have a niece who is 26, my oldest sisters daughter. My Niece and my wife's daughter ended up getting married 4 years ago. I've never considered my wife's daughter to be my daughter because her biological father is very much in the picture and she just calls me by my name. So my niece and my wife's daughter marrying didn't faze me. I never thought about it that deeply. But now in retrospect after the engagement announcement I'm like going "Whoa, my whole family unit is kinda messed up." None of it is technically incest by blood, but it still gets all sorts of wonky and I don't know how I've never thought of this before. I hope if I sleep it off it'll stop bugging me.

So anyways, anyone else have weird family units like this, or am I unusual?