Ana asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Shall I buy a vegan starter pack?

Haha

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Been vegan 2 years now and I can honestly say I've never even heard of a vegan starter pack. I would suggest just buying your own stuff at the grocery store, especially in bulk and cooking it yourself like beans/rice instead of putting money into what sounds like just a gimmick and something you should be able to put together on your own with relative ease.

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

There are vegan starter packs, however I consider those a money making scam.

• and get started. go ahead.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I wouldn't bother. Most foods (except for the ones with dairy milk, cheese, or meat) ARE vegan, like fruits and nuts, and seeds, and "milks" made out of rice, almonds, coconut, or rice.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

those are free. its just a pamphlet. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Shall I buy a vegan starter pack?"

There's no need to buy a vegan starter pack. Those are usually over priced, and what those types of packs contains, can be gotten typically at a lower cost individually, in the stores. The extra money you spend, would be better spent buying a bottle of five hundred micrograms (mcg) tablets, of vitamin B12.

Edit point:

I had correctly pointed out I'd accidently left out that I was referring specifically to vitamin B12. Which has been added to the existing answer.

However that five hundred microgram tablet, can be split in half, and you can get two worth days from. A sixty tablet bottle can actually cover four months worth of vitamin B12.

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

specifically. Plus I'll make a small added point I left out, as well.

• 2 months ago

No you shouldn't unless you're really commited

• 2 months ago

waste of money and time to be a vegan.

• 2 months ago

yes buy i it i am with you

• 2 months ago

wait for your welfare check first

• 2 months ago

If you really want to

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.