Can I have facebook remove a picture that I took myself and sent to my girlfriend that she uploaded without permission and refused take down?

And if I do go thorugh prossess of having them take it down and can prove to them it was taken from my phone, is it taken down during the process? Like immediately after I report it. Or is it only taken down after they dub it as being against my privacy rights?

• Daniel

You can try but there is no promises that they will Remove it tho

• Eva

Once you sent the picture to her, you gave up any expectation of privacy. You've learned a valuable lesson.

This part of the Help Center contains information about how to report photos and ... If you're tagged in a photo or video you don't like, you can remove the tag by ... will be removed and the content will no longer be associated with your Timeline. ... your report and take appropriate action based on our Community Standards.