Is it okay to miss school when you feel really sick?

It s only the 5 week of school and I missed a day two weeks ago to go to the doctor about lots of stomach pain I was having. Yesterday I felt really sick and today I feel worse. Should I go so I don t miss school or stay home and rest?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

I'd think it's a better idea if you check with a doctor. Especially since you've been sick for so long. Don't worry about school. I'm sure you'll catch up or if you're really worried about it, get a friend to bring you the daily/weekly homework so you stay on track with the class.

• 2 months ago

yes of course it is you are totally allowed to do that i would just a act your doctor if thats ok

• 2 months ago

Of course it is, but be sure to phone and let the school know what's going on. People are always much more understanding and flexible when you COMMUNICATE with them.

• 2 months ago

Wellness is the most important thing in human life .Anything can be discounted for fitness.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Listen carefully.

When you eat meat, your body uses acid to break it down.

When you eat fruits or vegetables, your body uses alkaline to break it down.

If you eat these two kinds of food together, the acid and the alkaline 'cancel each other out'... and you won't be able to digest the food properly.

This is causing your stomach pain.

Overeating is also causing you problems.

Don't eat ANYTHING with an ingredients label on it.... the food industry has conditioned you to think that food=love. Sugar is a highly addictive POISON that they put in everything. Eat only when you're legitimately hungry... eat only until you're not hungry... and treat your body well: stop treating yourself like a human dumpster. Eat only the good foods that God gave us to eat... nothing with chemicals... nothing with sugar. Put honey in your coffee... and only drink deliscious oxygen-packed water when you're thirsty. Lack of food didn't cause your bordom or stress... food cannot cure it. If anything, overeating is partly causing your stress.

Then you will have the body you want and the energy you need to enjoy life. These truths were taught to me by The Truth, incarnate - who is Jesus. Lean on Him always, for understanding. He wants you as His friend.

• u pregnant.................

• 2 months ago

Perhaps you should explain to your parents your particular discomfort then decide whether to go to school or see a doctor.

• 2 months ago

The last thing anyone wants is someone who is sick to come to school. So yes, take advantage of not having to go to hell for one day. Please don't put your own health over school.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.