What are some solutions for my yard?

I have a very small fenced yard and I live in an area that will fine you if you don t maintain it properly. I have no desire whatsoever to hire someone to do this or do it myself and I m looking for solutions. There are worn out stone slabs covering the entire area but it s overgrown with dirt, weeds, etc. Ideally... show more I have a very small fenced yard and I live in an area that will fine you if you don t maintain it properly. I have no desire whatsoever to hire someone to do this or do it myself and I m looking for solutions. There are worn out stone slabs covering the entire area but it s overgrown with dirt, weeds, etc. Ideally I d just get rid of all of it and have new tiles or something there but I can t spend a fortune. What should I do?
Update: I didnt mean I dont want to do it myself I just meant I dont want to maintain it IE weedwacking. Im willing to change it