tash asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

Can someone help me with my unique issue about my family not taking up their responsibilities?

No. You may be having unrealistic expectations of your family, most of us do in one way or the either. I use the Serenity Prayer a lot to figure out what I can or can not do. & if it is something you can do, do it & if there isn't anything you can do, you have to 'accept' the fact that you cannot do anything about it. This 'accept' part can be very difficult.

You didn't go into any detail, so what information you gave us is all we have to go on. We have no idea what your situation is, who in the family is irresponsible or where you fit into the family.

• Maxi

No no one can help you, you need to discuss your concerns with them

• Jack H

No, I can't, sorry...

All you can do is just take care of what is within your control. If they are being irresponsible, then do not depend on them, because you probably can not change them.