Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 8 months ago

Does the WACE certificate of education mean that you have passed year 12 with a minimum of C grades (Australia)?

1 Answer

  • 8 months ago

    But it's a must for that to me this ******* I was just too

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.