What foods are easiest to digest?

Basically I've been struggling with bulimia since 13 and have pretty much ruined my stomach. I'm working with a nutritionist so I can eat normally. She said my stomach is likely just working very slow because of how I would purge so much. What foods are gentle on the stomach? Because she said the only way... show more Basically I've been struggling with bulimia since 13 and have pretty much ruined my stomach. I'm working with a nutritionist so I can eat normally. She said my stomach is likely just working very slow because of how I would purge so much.
What foods are gentle on the stomach? Because she said the only way to fix it is to get my stomach used to eating normally. But it's so hard cause food hurts my stomach. And I eat pretty healthy too. Lots of vegetables and fruits since junk food is scary. And I also eat lots of protein like beans, lentils, nuts, seeds, tofu, etc.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, all foods hurt. Easiest thing for me to eat that doesn't hurt my stomach is liquids, like coffee, tea, sometimes juice.

I just want to eat normally, I haven't been purging lately and I'm so bloated and it hurts to eat anything and not purge it.