Why is Yahoo Answers different?

I just went to go read some of my answers from a question I asked and I can't view the full answer. Anyone else experiencing this?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

They've updated the website to a new format again.

You should be able to press "show more" on answers to your questions to view the full answer.

Many users will dislike the new format.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They apparently decided to copy Google ~ make everything white, show as little information on the page as possible, and give all the buttons rounded corners. I dislike it here as much as I dislike it on everything Google. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some Users have seen a New Format Looks like Yahoo is making some more Changes to there Site

Im still on the Old Site so I cant Report anything about it yet I have to Wait til I get It

• 2 months ago

This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience: http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

We want your feedback!

Thank you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

THe NEW and so-called IMPROVED changes, makes you click on SHOW MORE (which is after a person's answers). It is ANNOYING.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

As mentioned in SEVERAL questions prior to yours, in the Yahoo Answers subcategory, it appears that a new format is in the process of being rolled out, but not all users have seen it yet (I have not). We don't know what it will ultimately end up looking like or how it will function, as I'm sure there are tweaks to be made once a large % of users start interacting with it.

• A C
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes. It's this awful new format. And now the print is really tiny on my screen. Lots of glitches. Ugh.

• 2 months ago

yes, i can't stand the new format, its designed for a fricken smart phone, how abysmal it looks.

• CiCi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They’re in the process of changing the format for the millionth time

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.