Amplify power on pemf devices?

So... If someone were to own a pulsed electromagnetic field generating device such as the one in the link provided below, how would one go about significantly amplifying the output? I'd elaborate a bit more but I'm essentially rather deficit in my abilities with what I'm assuming is a basic circuit board. Is there some type of amplifier I'd solder to the board? I'd probably need to adapt volt/amp regulation as well correct? A heavier duty power adapter would likely be needed to? Basically, I'm interested in testing a hypothesis that a stronger pemf field may succeed in down-regulating nicotine receptors more quick and efficiently than some other methods. Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject and my gratitude for productive input.

https://www.sota.com/default.aspx?page=Magnetic-Pu...

The best thing for you would probably be to buy a arbitrary function generator (link below) and then you can generate any kind of waveform you want, and generate the waveform at just about any frequency (rate) that you want. Then amplify the signal to the level that you need.

If the rate or frequency is within the audio spectrum then you could use a stereo amplifier or possibly a P.A. amp or a guitar amp to amplify it.

Here is the link to the function generator:

https://www.banggood.com/DANIU-FY3224S-24MHz-Dual-...

that device it totally bogus. 

But as to amplifying it, you would be better off buying a more powerful unit, if there is such a thing. You would have to rebuild the one you have totally, probably beyond your abilities. 

• Gerard5 months agoReport

I should probably also add, I don't buy into colloidal silver, acupuncture, chi, holistic medicine, anti-vaxing or any of that crap. Only methods that have at least some empirical evidence behind them.