Amplify power on pemf devices?

So... If someone were to own a pulsed electromagnetic field generating device such as the one in the link provided below, how would one go about significantly amplifying the output? I'd elaborate a bit more but I'm essentially rather deficit in my abilities with what I'm assuming is a basic circuit... show more So... If someone were to own a pulsed electromagnetic field generating device such as the one in the link provided below, how would one go about significantly amplifying the output? I'd elaborate a bit more but I'm essentially rather deficit in my abilities with what I'm assuming is a basic circuit board. Is there some type of amplifier I'd solder to the board? I'd probably need to adapt volt/amp regulation as well correct? A heavier duty power adapter would likely be needed to? Basically, I'm interested in testing a hypothesis that a stronger pemf field may succeed in down-regulating nicotine receptors more quick and efficiently than some other methods. Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject and my gratitude for productive input.

https://www.sota.com/default.aspx?page=Magnetic-Pulser
2 answers 2