Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

is usa the most loved/hated country in the world?

Usa that I love is an economic locomotive of earth, people love usa for the "dream" but some people dislike the politcs.

I am not a communist or fascist but I know thousand of people that hate Usa and some capitalists too that hate America. you americans don't want admit that usa is hated too and I love usa. sorry for my english

6 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

I'm not sure it's either the most loved or hated, at least if we go by what surveys we actually have.

I know that something akin to "most hated" was taken by some agency not too long ago, though their terminology may have been a bit different. The poll was international and iirc, came from a large enough sample size. The United States did not top that list. Other nations like North Korea, Iran, and Israel were higher up than the United States. 

I do have doubts we're the most loved as well, since a lot of nations do seem to criticize the United States more than most. A lot of our international actions aren't so universally loved, at least, which would make it hard to be the most loved. I do have to wonder what nation is the most loved, since the candidates I can think of still have their critics worldwide (like the UK, France, and Japan). It's not so obvious, at least to me, who can be "most loved".

I will say that the United States does seem to invoke great feelings in many people, whether that be love or hate. There are definitely people who hate us, like Iran's many "Death to America" chants; however, there are those who do appreciate us, like the recent protesters in Hong Kong waving our flag specifically because of the freedoms our country represents to them.

• 2 months ago

I don't know why people in other countries are so obsessed with us... I love my country but I don't obsess over other countries. I think as US Citizens we mostly love our country.. I would also expect people of other countries to love theirs.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you must mean Iran.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The mouths say hated -- their feet say loved .

• hoarseman
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Almanacco: Most people round the world would glibly ,say "hated " -- yet most people wanting to go to another country ,want to go to the US,

• it is one of the most hated because of racist white people

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.