Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I have a terrible fear of getting cancer. What should I do?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Date people from other Zodiac signs.

• 2 months ago

I work with a carcinogenic substance every day called Nessler's Reagent. I use it to test tap water for ammonia.

Im pretty sure I splash droplets of that schit on my skin at least 3 times a week. I could worry about it. I just shrug, say f1ck it, and hope me washing it off was enough.

Point is, if I work with a cancer causing substance and dont even let it phase me, then you can not worry about getting cancer when you dont even come into contact with substance that cause it.

Source(s): nothing
  • 2 months ago

You can lower your risk with healthy exercise, sleep, fish oil, and other supplements, as well as normal visits to a physician. Other than that, cancer is genetic. Just keep your body stats healthy and that’s all you really can do on your end. Believe me, this is rational, but don’t let this fear eat you alive. Best wishes.

• 2 months ago

Know that Cancer cells are present within everyone to a certain degree, so just part of the normal life experience. If you find the fear is overwhelming you then speak to your doctor, and have every test that is possible carried out at regular diagnostic intervals, so if problems actually do appear they can be dealt with before they become a serious issue. Of course don't smoke, limit alcohol intake, eat healthy foods, limit sun exposure and exercise. Just about everyone in my family, for several generations now, has experienced cancer in one form or another, so I have the regular checks carried out on those that are the most common. I don't fear it but deal with it with it appears and get on with my life in the meantime.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

its usually dna connected .think positive

• 2 months ago

Have a cat scan talk to doctor about the

High percentage of survivors and make the

Most of each band new today given to you

That today will never be repeated.

Oh quit smoking thanks as smoking causes

Cancer it’s printed on the packs so if you

Try to sue.,, they can say... but we told you so.

In mice the scientists have discovered aging is a

treatable condition And reversible

The user CRISPR Gene editing

AND made an old mouse

grow young again, perhaps in humans it could

Be similar.... give them another 30-50 years well

Within your lifetime.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

• 2 months ago

Stop thinking about it. Keep telling yourself it WON'T happen. Get some therapy for health anxiety. 

• 2 months ago

Get a colonoscopy. If it is negative, relax. Have your PSA (prostate spefic antigen) tested. If it is below 4.0, relax.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For some cancers you can do nothing.

You can get it from anything in the world.

Just eat and exercise.

• 2 months ago

Eh lead a clean life: no smoking, no Sun tanning, no greasy foods, no processed foods, etc. See your MD annually for screenings. Colonoscopy when you reach 50. And a bunch of other things you can research that you can do to minimize your chances for cancer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.