Vivid Pink asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

Should I straighten my hair for a job interview?

My hair’s very curly and a bit short..

It's not necessary just tame it the best you can without heat. That whole curly hair is "unprofessional" is a myth. I feel like that came from a person who was either jealous that their hair wasn't curly or they thought that they were better than curly headed people.

i think that you can make your hair straighten but first of all see in mirror if that look good then before when you have curly hairs. if yes then go for the straightening.

• patty

do u think people are biased against curly haired people

No, they live to hire short haired manly feminists these days its all the rave...

• You don't have to but if it gets frizzy then find some thing to tame the frizz or straighten it.

Employers usually like your hair to be nicely groomed.

I'd leave it curly, let your natural beauty shine through

Not necessary, it is your own characteristics, that defines you from others. you just finely tie your hair that looks standard.