Mr. Wolf asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Has Trump and his administration been lying about how they have been conducting a maximum pressure campaign against Iran or are they lying?

now when they say going to increase sanctions against Iran?

I'm willing to bet Trump's supporters think both can be true.

You know the craziest thing about Iran? I have zero reason to believe Iran when they say they were not involved. But we also have an administration in the white house who lies about stupid crap like the weather and taking out drones so now I don't know what to believe. I guess I'll go with what Saudi said about how the weapons used were Iranian.

I guess what we need to do is fly pallets of money to Iran and to have John Kerry take James Taylor to sing to them.

So you have a problem with using the word "maximum" because they're finding new ways to exert pressure Iran?

The real travesty is when our " Allies " and our " Trading Partners " undermine sanctions and support Iran while the US attempts to use pressure and diplomacy rather than force .

The only thing that's lying is your face on a rug.

• Mr. Wolf

You people use deflection and insults when the truth exposes your ignorance and gullibility.

Didn't democrats give Iran plane loads of cash? I wonder if they used any of that money to fund these attacks?

When applying the thumb-screw torture, one can always turn the screw one more turn. One can always apply one more sanction.