Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Do you remember your child's first day of college?

Ah yes, I remember my child's first day of college. I was so happy. Do you remember your child's first day of college?

• K8

I do remember their first days of college and their graduations from college and their first jobs.

• wgaff

No. I'm not old enough to have a kid in college.

• SIR

Did you just assume that I have a child? I'm a single man, and I hope never to become a parent. That's the last thing I want in my life.

• No but I remember my dogs first day of obedience school after he nipped the meter lady. It was so ridiculous and I wish he would have bit her harder to make it worth it.

NOT REALLY..............

• No, because I don't have a child. But I remember my first day of college. It's an interesting day.

Yes. They were in the sixth grade. I was proud of them. It wasn't so much the "sixth grade" thing as it was the decision to go try something on another level.