Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

What are you most fearful of that prevents you from dropping the whole Jesus thing right now breathing a sigh of relief and living life?

Good news 👍 you don't have to be a slave, you can think for yourself you were actually given free choice. Good News right now you are thinking outside the box. Just because a book says it's true didn't mean it's true. So yeah I am strong enough to admit I was lied to are you. It's a huge relief to finally be free join the spirit this is mankind we are talking about. Meditate and keep an open mind don't just listen to what others tell you be free and enjoy life. It is a huge relief to find out that Jesus doesn't exist a huge amount of negative low vibration energy is cleansed from the earth. Join the revolution and take back your life. Join Satan and his Demons and be free. Join the ancient revolution for truth and freedom on Earth and in the heavens.

Peace Love and Freedom and Power to the People

Reject Jesus Christ today and be eternally set free from oppression and spiritual damnation. See www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com

• Marco

The first couple of lines sounded good. You set us free, but then you drag us down into the chains of cultic slavery once again. How about just be free without the cultic thinking? I know this might sound strange coming from a talking cat, but there is no need for magical thinking at all.

One supposes that Romans 14:17 and John 14:6 is more of a positive perspective than "fear": "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Heb. 10:31 compare vv. 38-39 "For our God is a consuming fire." Heb. 12:29. "Fear" is a valid reason for making a clear choice.

Kodovovospsppdvovovo

You’re a slave to sin (which is killing you), and I’m a slave to righteousness.

I can do anything I want, but I know not everything is good for me.

There is no freedom unless you’re bound to Christ: the Author of life obviously knows how to do it best.

I did that many years ago.

It was Fresh Air. A freedom. A wonderful realization.

Life is fabulous.

WHEW!

U HAVE MANY WRONG ASSUMPTIONS....JESUS IS REAL AND HE IS THE BEST HOPE THERE IS FOR HUMANS....I AM ENJOYING LIFE SO U CAN SKIP THE RUDE...

Where are you getting this alternative new information about Satan and the ancient revolution, which book?

• Jea

The point is, that when you pretend fairy tales are real, it doesn't even matter which book.  Fiction is still fiction, and you still have zero indication that any god even might exist.  Try Alice in Wonderland if you like, it is still just a story.

I only worship Sauron..