Losing your virginity?!?

I went out with some friends this weekend and then they ended up leaving me at the bar. I remember sitting with this group of guys who were visiting for a bachelor party. I then woke up naked in one of the guy’s hotel rooms and I cannot remember anything besides making out with him on the way there. I’m also a... show more I went out with some friends this weekend and then they ended up leaving me at the bar. I remember sitting with this group of guys who were visiting for a bachelor party. I then woke up naked in one of the guy’s hotel rooms and I cannot remember anything besides making out with him on the way there. I’m also a virgin so if I had sex with him, would I have felt different?! I’m so freaked out by this!!! I completely blacked out. I have no idea if I had sex with this guy. If I did, I would’ve been able to tell right? I can’t remember anything. Also, do I have a right to be kind of upset with my friends for leaving me in this situation? They didn’t even tell me they were leaving, they just left me with these random guys and I’m not even a huge drinker to begin with but we were drinking all day long. Please help. If it was my 1st time, would I have been sore?! I’m not sore at all, I just feel so confused bc I can’t remember anything. I was able to leave the hotel and make it home ok. I can’t remember anything from about 8:50PM-10:30 PM.
4 answers 4