I have a bad habit of slouching in my chair which is giving my diastasis. Any advice?

You have to fix the brain i will never slouching in my chair.

• Edna

Slouching in a chair is giving you diastasis?? Diastasis is the separation of the muscles along the midline of the abdomen, typically seen in women during and after pregnancy, or as a congenital anomaly in newborn babies.

Are you a pregnant woman or a recently pregnant woman, or are you perhaps a newborn baby? If you're none of those, then you don't have diastasis. My advice to you would be to stop trying to diagnose yourself.

buy a non slouch type of chair.......if you can't just stop the habit yourself.

• KaleyK

Stop slouching in your chair.

• Weasel McWeasel

Hey, K.....thanks for the assist on that MRS JVB nonsense.... much appreciated. I could write books about the idiots in that section.---pretending like they ever served. She's the silliest point gamer there.

Don't slouch in your chair. You even admitted it was a bad habit.