is this sentence true? "A mother's love is intrinsic that came as naturally."?

Accorrding to a native : " “as naturally” as what? The sentence reads incomplete, otherwise it needs to be reworded. "

But I don't feel like that. Thanks.

Is this sentence correct? "A mother's love is intrinsic that came as naturally."?

Not. It's not correct.

It's not correct to say that it "came as naturally."

If you want to use the word "natural", it would be correct to say,

"A mother's love is intrinsic and comes naturally."

And as other people here have pointed out, "instinctual" sounds better than intrinsic.

No, it isn't.

But I'll others give you suggestions of correction, since I'm not sure of what you mean...

I would say "A mother s love is intrinsic as it comes naturally."

Or " A mother s love is intrinsically natural."

• John P

I understand what you want to say, but that sentence is nowhere near normal British or American English. I assume that you are a non-native speaker of English, probably just starting a course of learning English.

The word "intrinsic" is quite advanced, so I assume you are learning from a teacher rather than a course in a book or on CD. Your teacher is really not earning his/her money if he/she is teaching you to form sentences in that way. That teacher is almost certainly not a native speaker of English.

For your sentence I would write: "A mother's love is a natural feeling, it come from the heart".

- coming as natural is one way of saying it, though I don't like the use of 'coming'.

"A mother's love is intrinsic" is OK, but "instinctive" is more accurate.

"A mother's love comes naturally" is fine and means the same.

"A mother's love is as natural as {whatever you think is equally natural]" is fine.

"A mother's love is intrinsic that came as naturally" is gibberish.

It doesn't matter how you feel. "as....as" is a comparative expression. You've left the reader/listener wondering "as natural as what?" And the word should be the adjective form "natural", not the adverb "naturally" You can say that a mother's love comes naturally. "Intrinsic" does not mean what you think it means. I think you mean "instinctive". A mother's love is instinctive and comes naturally.

'True' and 'correct' are not the same thing.

Is it true?

A mother's love does indeed usually come naturally, though not always.

Is it correct?

As it stands, no. At the very least you should change 'came' to 'comes'.

But it COULD be correct IF it followed a sentence that said something like "A child's love for its mother comes naturally."

In that case, the 'as naturally' at the end of the second sentence would match the 'naturally' in the first sentence.

"A child's love for its mother comes naturally. A mother's love is intrinsic, that comes as naturally" [as a child's love for its mother]

We don't need to SAY "as a child's love for its mother", but we would know, from reading the sentence before it, that this is what is meant.

• Zirp

Questions here are supposed to be in English. A sentence cannot be true

It not true friend.