Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 1 year ago

What would happen if I vaccinated the kids I babysit for?

I used babysit this family that wouldn't vaccinate. What would happen if I took the kids to a clinic and got them vaccinated? Just curious.

Let's just say I could get them vaccinated (even though I'm not their parent). Again, just a hypothetical I was curious about 😂

• falcon
    1 year ago

You could get in trouble the parents need to give the ok you can't do that .You can get sued

• 1 year ago

You could be sued, you could be jailed. There’s a reason that the government does not force vaccines on people. People have the right to choose, even if their choices are very low IQ.

• 1 year ago

You could definitely go to jail for this. Plus the parent/s may have a resonable reason for not vaccinating there child/ren could be allergic Or have some kind of medical issue then possibly die if vaccinated. Trust the parents overall you wouldn't want other parents in charge of your kids health.

• Oiy
    1 year ago

You might help the kids or kill them. You decide. The thing is many kids more might get infected very soon.

• Zirp
    1 year ago

probably not much, but if found out you could get incarcerated. Ordinary people aren't allowed to give injections

• Eva
    1 year ago

You wouldn't be able to have them vaccinated because you are not their parent or guardian.

• 1 year ago

i dont think they'll do it if youre not the parent

1 year ago

The government would marry you

• 1 year ago

the parents wouldn’t be very please with that. I imagine the authorities would get involved.

• 1 year ago

Probably you'd get some jail time for that, if you are not their parent or doctor, or any kind of health care professional. Medical care is voluntary, not forced. We don't force anyone to receive medical care against their will.