I have some favorite dishes:
1) Mix 2 parts chopped fresh basil with one part mayonnaise, stir well, put in the refrigerator for at least an hour to let the flavors marry. Put a dab on a half-inch slice of home-grown tomato. ("Part" here will be a tablespoon, half a cup, cup, or a quart, depending on how many people you are going to share with. How many slices you put a dab on will vary too.)
2) Drizzle olive oil on asparagus spears in an oblong bowl, add salt and pepper, mix the spears with your hands to spread the seasonings evenly, grill on my Weber Kettle for 5 - 7 minutes, depending on thickness, turning once by rolling them a half turn halfway through. The spears that are as big as a #2 pencil don't work very well for this; I go for the ones that are as big as my ring finger. My tape measure says that's about 3/4 of an inch.
3) Cut little red potatoes into pieces just bigger than ping-pong balls, put in a glass baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, add salt, pepper and chopped fresh rosemary to taste. Mix everything with your hands to spread the seasonings evenly. Bake for 45 minutes at 425.
4) Cut zucchini or yellow crook-neck squash lengthway into slabs half an inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil, grill for 5 minutes a side.
5) Split those baby carrots in two (or, if you have a Cuisinart and a julienne blade, julienne the heck out of half a pound of them.) Add fresh dill, salt, pepper and butter. Also enough water to turn to steam. Microwave them for 3 - 5 minutes for half a pound; more for bigger, less for less.