How do people stand Mcdonalds?

Like why is their stuff so sweet?? Have you tried their orange juice or caramel machiatto for example?? It's so unbelievably and overbearingly sweet. Everything they make is so intense. Their pickles are so vinegary that it almost burned a hole in my tongue. Then I can feel the food sitting around in my stomach later on. The only thing I can bear is the hashbrowns and maybe the Mocha frappe in moderation of course.

Cheap food fast

everyone has their own opinion....why care what other people eat?

they give a lot of coupons fliers in the sunday news paper once a week

The burgers are too dry and tasteless. However, McCafe makes awesome cappuccinos. I don't go to McDonalds much anymore. I go to Subway, Hungry Jacks or KFC.

I know. Its terrible, but it's literally the only quick bite my sister will eat when we're on family road trips. She's 20.

But hey man, Americans will be Americans. Race over to sugar as flies do to a lamp

I don’t like McDonalds except for their hotcakes and I like their coke. I don’t find their burgers or fries enjoyable when I get a meal. It blows my mind when people say they like McDonalds, whyyyyyy??????

smoke enough reefer and you'll eat anything---

I love mcdonalds!

It’s food to hasten the onset of chronic degenerative disease so that Pig Pharma and doctors can make money getting you addicted to insulin, opiates, blood pressure drugs, statins, gallbladder surgery, joint replacements and the like. All these corporations, like Dunkin‘ Donuts, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Pfizer, Bayer, U.S. Surgical and so on are part of a massive cartel known as corporate America. They all work together for mutual benefit. The ‘cartel’ wants your body and your soul. It’s what makes America the greatest country in the world. Be patriotic and obey your corporate masters. . It’s expected of you.

i used to like it but it started becomig gross