How do people stand Mcdonalds?

Like why is their stuff so sweet?? Have you tried their orange juice or caramel machiatto for example?? It's so unbelievably and overbearingly sweet. Everything they make is so intense. Their pickles are so vinegary that it almost burned a hole in my tongue. Then I can feel the food sitting around in my stomach later on. The only thing I can bear is the hashbrowns and maybe the Mocha frappe in moderation of course.

74 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Cheap food fast

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

everyone has their own opinion....why care what other people eat?

• 9 months ago

they give a lot of coupons fliers in the sunday news paper once a week

• 9 months ago

The burgers are too dry and tasteless. However, McCafe makes awesome cappuccinos. I don't go to McDonalds much anymore. I go to Subway, Hungry Jacks or KFC.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I know. Its terrible, but it's literally the only quick bite my sister will eat when we're on family road trips. She's 20.

But hey man, Americans will be Americans. Race over to sugar as flies do to a lamp

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don’t like McDonalds except for their hotcakes and I like their coke. I don’t find their burgers or fries enjoyable when I get a meal. It blows my mind when people say they like McDonalds, whyyyyyy??????

• 9 months ago

smoke enough reefer and you'll eat anything---

• 9 months ago

I love mcdonalds!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It’s food to hasten the onset of chronic degenerative disease so that Pig Pharma and doctors can make money getting you addicted to insulin, opiates, blood pressure drugs, statins, gallbladder surgery, joint replacements and the like. All these corporations, like Dunkin‘ Donuts, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Pfizer, Bayer, U.S. Surgical and so on are part of a massive cartel known as corporate America. They all work together for mutual benefit. The ‘cartel’ wants your body and your soul. It’s what makes America the greatest country in the world. Be patriotic and obey your corporate masters. . It’s expected of you.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

i used to like it but it started becomig gross

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.