What if you interview an applicant who yelled/louden his voice by saying "just answer yes or no" when you answer him re: salary raise?

When we are about to conclude the interview session, I asked him if he has questions to ask me. He asked if there will be a salary raise once he stays in our company for a few months and if he is about to be regularized. I told him that depends upon his performance. But he did not take it well because he wants a... show more When we are about to conclude the interview session, I asked him if he has questions to ask me. He asked if there will be a salary raise once he stays in our company for a few months and if he is about to be regularized. I told him that depends upon his performance. But he did not take it well because he wants a definite answer that he wants to hear so he asked me that question in that kind of manner. I then said yes but again, it is up to the company to decide what will happen after months of observation.