Why don't Democrats care about Joe Biden's racist past of supporting segregation and pushing for the racist crime bill?

Even African American Democrat Kamala Harris called Biden out for his racist past. It's a bipartisan acknowledgement that Biden has done a lot of direct harm to black America. Yet, Democrats largely ignore Mr. Biden's past. They have no problem accusing Trump of being a racist even though there's no compelling evidence for it.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Democrats DO care.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Liberals are hypocrites. It's okay for liberals..

• 8 months ago

He's a politician. His crimes fit the times.

• 8 months ago

Because Biden has a 45 year HISTORY of doing the RIGHT thing, with the Occasional misstep-

Trump supported the RACIST birther theme, years after it was debunked.

Therefore he CHOSE to use racism to appeal to the stupid racist voters out there.

That's the difference.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I'm wondering why he doesn't run as a republican with that past.

• Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Because Republicans aren't racists.

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because he's done more than the others for minorities! The current Democratic candidates who focus on race, sexual discrimination and the feelings of illegal trespassers are losing! Why? Because most voters don't care! We have more pressing needs that need fixing!

• 8 months ago

Didn't he own up to that already? Or did he just deny it like Trump would? At any rate, I don't care. Biden is a terrible candidate but anyone is better than Trump.

• Relative privation fallacy.

The fact that Godzilla destroys entire cities doesn't mean that's a good reason to take Mothra's side.

• 8 months ago

A Trumptard asking why Dems "don't care about Biden's racist past" while he ignores "Trump's racist present".

• ...Show all comments
    • Relative privation fallacy.

You're such a sad human being when you need to compare your ideal candidate to someone else just to make him look good 😆😆

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

this whistlebower thing is blowing up . it may be the straw that breaks the camels back .

i'm voting for Bernie .

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Personally, I will vote for any democrat who wins the nomination.

Which republican candidate are you voting for?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.