Can a 17 year old with a motorcycle license ride with a passenger and a 500+cc bike? (In California)?

I've been hearing that anyone under 18 can't ride over 500cc or have passengers in California. I know the permit restricts passengers but it doesn't say anything about motorcycle size. I also can't find any information online or in the handbook about restrictions simply because of age. Any help?

• Ron

There are no size restrictions

California is supposed to have graduated drivers license for motorcycles, 150cc limit for younger riders, new license , Illinois also now has that(?) and couple other states have 150cc or 250cc limits -Ohio and Texas(?) at 250cc. Have you asked California Hiway patrol or local sheriffs traffic section officers?

hell ****** yeah brother we in the land of the FREE you *****, we can do whatever we like thats our GOD DAM RIGHT as protected by the second constitution amendment so go ahead yea

500 CC bike would be too much anyways. a 50/100CC is more than fine.