Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

I am uncut and whenever I have a wet dream the *** stays under my foreskin and when I wake up it’s hard and crusty and I have to pick it off?

• Bucky

That sounds like a wonderful full-length foreskin.

I am surprised that it would get hard and crusty in a few hours.

You may apply some water. Semen is water-soluble so you may clean your foreskin quickly.

Long foreskins are handy for catching ejaculation inside when one masturbates in bed at night.

https://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/wp-con...

It must stink too. This is exactly why girls prefer circumcised guys. Foreskin is just gross.

tater chips......................................

Yes, of course it does. I think your nose is now two foot longer than your wiener.

• ron h

I am SO glad I was cut as an infant. 

eww........whats your question

• Josie

How many weeks do you sleep. Sounds like a fairytale to me.

If you masturbate once a day you'll stop having wet dreams. Your body is constantly making semen and it can only store it for so long, when you won't empty it out and make room for more it does it for you. Try washing your crusty dick in the bath rub, it will be less painful.

• Alain8 months agoReport

You need to research what happens to "stored" semen, Indeed your body does it for you, but not in the manner you seem to suggest. It's quite remarkable

• balan

Kindly wash the foreskin and cock shaft after retracting it with warm water and soap during bath so that the accumulated white deposit called smegma will get cleared .The white deposits causes foul smelling too.Hence follow the above routine for a clean cock without any foul smelling Regards

• Alain8 months agoReport

Bacteria cause a foul odor, not the deposits. That's why even a circumcised penis could eventually be foul smelling. You're right about the washing routine, which is true for either cut or not.

• Roddy

Yet another disadvantage of having a foreskin.

For the good of your general health and to radically improve sex, get yourself circumcised.

• Roddy

Genital mutilation is never recommended, but circumcision is NOT mutilation and is recommended for its proven reduction in the risk of catching each of several STIs and for improved sexual stimulation - especially for your partner.