Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 9 months ago

Why Is WWE Destroyed in 2019 ?

I was a wwe fan in the attitude era. I however moved on ever since wwe got PG. I heard that the ratings for wwe were at an all time low. I wondered why so after 15 years i tuned into RAW and i literally pulled my hair out with frustration. I bloody clown in a mask called Sin Cara who i will refer to as Botch Cara becuz thats what he deserves to be called was botching a match. I then realised that Wwe is failing becuz Botch Cara botches matches and lowers their quality. Why has wwe still employeed this piece of poop. Why dont they just fire him and ignore his existance like Chris Benoit ? WWE IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE CHRIS BENOIT TOOK THEM TO NEW HEIGHTS BUT THEY IGNORE HIM FOR ONE MISTAKE. MEANWHILE BOTCH CARA DESTROYED THE COMPANY AND IS SHITING ON THE BRAND YET THE CHOOSE TO PROMOTE HIM WHYYYYY ???

It is not destroyed.

wrestling is still really good.....the kofi kingstno storyline was some of the best stuff in years really....a lot of the womens division stuff is good

IT IS NOT DESTROYED

I smell a troll, Místico or the original Sin Cara hasn't wrestled for WWE since 2014. Current Sin Cara hasn't had a match since WWE Super Showdown 2019 back in June. McTip on another account, clearly.

Source(s): Majority of The Attitude Era was lame.
    • 9 months agoReport

Rating drop had nothing to do with Sin Cara, who might I add is barely featured on TV.  The Attitude Era was mostly garbage car crash TV that didn't work, besides the main event seen it was mostly really lame.

Yes I think it is...They are almost going extinct