My daughter's boyfriend is giving her hundreds of dollars a week. is he crazy?

my daughter's boyfriend is 37 and she is 27. he lives at home with his grandmother. i don't know why he does that. he can be saving for his future and a downpayment on a house but he's giving her money so she can splurge on expensive clothes, makeup, and whatever else her spoiled self wants. i checked... show more my daughter's boyfriend is 37 and she is 27. he lives at home with his grandmother. i don't know why he does that. he can be saving for his future and a downpayment on a house but he's giving her money so she can splurge on expensive clothes, makeup, and whatever else her spoiled self wants. i checked her account because we share an account due to her not having a license they wouldnt let her have her own account i know i cant tell that man how to spend his money but this seems troublesome to me. does he not know how to tell her no i will not give you three hundred a week to spend on clothes. i saw everything she was buying. she has a serious spending problem. she was spending fourteen a week on paper towels at target. I had a talk with her boyfriend he needs to stop giving her all this money and save up for a house because this is crazy. he can't even get his own place because of all this nonsense.. i told her boyfriend he can give her fiftya month. my daughter scoffed and said " that's not enough. I like luxury. he won't listen to you. youre wasting your breathe." and i said " fine by me. nintenty percent of marriages end up in divorce because of financial reasons. he will grow to resent you because of this. just wait."