Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

How do I live my life with no emotions? I’m a sociopath and I don’t feel anything?

You sound really burnt out as such please see

A positive psychologist they help normal

People maximise their happiness

and doctor thanks for an

Exploration of this label thanks, that l can’t help

But disbelieve ok.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

My assumption is noted.

Self diagnosed Sociopath or you’ve been diagnosed? If you’ve been diagnosed and aren’t being treated it’s highly likely that you don’t feel much. Your brain doesn’t emit the chemicals necessary to “feel” anything. My question is this; if you don’t feel anything, why do you care about getting advice from others in regards to your problems? If you genuinely don’t feel “anything” wouldn’t advice be useless to you?

A sociopath will poop on his best friends doorstep after he hears his bully joke about doing it and then blame the bully to get him expelled. You're not a sociopath

If you truly are a diagnosed sociopath then you should be receiving assistance to help you live life to your fullest. Ask your specialist for more assistance if you feel they are not providing what you need.

I think a sociopath is more like someone who has no conscience or empathy for the feelings of others. You might want to get an official diagnosis from a psychiatrist, as I couldn't tell you much without sufficient info.

You probably process your emotions differently and do not like to show them perhaps? Emotional intensity varies from person to person and if you're not much of an emotional person that doesn't mean you're a sociopath.If you don't feel certain emotions because they don't come naturally to you then you shouldn't have to worry about it..why worry about it if something does not come naturally to you? If you're not comfortable expressing your emotions or feeling them the way others do you are still equally a sound human as the rest of us.Maybe you respond differently to things but just live your life to the fullest anyways and try not to put yourself in a bo

If you are concerned about this, isn't that an emotion?

Since you're a sociopath, advising you is impossible because you do not care about our opinions.

Perhaps you're an Android from Detroit Become Human.

If you have emotions, you would be called a deviant.

• Rick B

Seek professional help. See a counselor.