Was a "C" in an ancient Roman exam a perfect score?
- Philip K. DuckLv 711 months agoFavourite answer
C%. Excellent. C me after class.
- anandLv 511 months ago
Yes. Above L, but below D.
- Like999IblisLv 411 months ago
Thumbs down was best. Thumbs up mean kill.
- Dj2541Lv 711 months ago
Only if there were only 100 points in the exam??
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- marxanz2020Lv 511 months ago
I have to look that up, and then I'll C....
- Laughing BOYLv 711 months ago
- Big KahunaLv 711 months ago
Yes, if you got 99,it was a C-.What a gyp.
- DavidLv 711 months ago
Yes because the Roman numeral C is equivalent to 100%
- Weasel McWeaselLv 711 months ago
and V did not mean VICTOR!
but L did mean LOSER. ---you fail !