Soundcloud music dying?

So I been making music for 6 months , I’m 14 and started this year and managed to get a decent fan base , as of now my account (6Cray) has 231 followers and 38k all time plays. I normally post every 2 weeks but since I was feeling really depressed i skipped a week and now my plays are not what I am used to at all . They are very low and the same problem is happening to my instagram .

Should I worry about it?

I am wondering if you actually read what you wrote. You are 14, already making music....published your music....you have a fan base....people playing your music over and over.....you have already achieved more than most of the grown ups on the planet...I am wondering if it is possible that you might just be a little hard on yourself...I am not wondering that at all. Be proud of yourself and keep chasing your own dreams....you apparently know what you are doing so don't fix what isn't broken. you have a lot to be proud of

Just do what ya doing bro and good luck to ya.

The hell I care about your situation.