Is anyone else tired of being treated like crap by older people (ecspecially gen-X)?

They don't think I don't know who Andy Griffith is and talk disrespectfully just because I was born when some musician they grew up with was famous when I was a baby. They trash you for not "really" knowing the music. I LOVE their music from the 60s-90s and enjoy music from today as well (I like... show more They don't think I don't know who Andy Griffith is and talk disrespectfully just because I was born when some musician they grew up with was famous when I was a baby. They trash you for not "really" knowing the music. I LOVE their music from the 60s-90s and enjoy music from today as well (I like all kinds of music) but they complain nonstop how today's music SUCKS so badly when I know theirs. I laugh along like a good sport and agree but over time I've noticed it's gotten condescending and a bit hateful.
I wake up and go to work every day, pay taxes, don't ask for handouts, love & respect my parents, don't sleep with a ton of guys, don't do drugs, HATE Netflix and modern TV, get along with people and kids of all ages, moved out when I was 18, ect. (basically I'm a bad millennial- haha!). I remember growing up playing outsideife before the internet and they think I'm like one of these toddlers who knows how to operate an iPad and that I'm automatically selfish as all hell just because I'm young (I have always volunteered when given the opportunity).
I know that every generation HATES the next but I like every generation because I understand the way they grew up is how they were influenced (the good and the bad) and I think it's neat. I'm not perfect but my goal as I grow older is to NEVER get set in my ways, never stop learning, and always try new things.
Does anyone else feel this way?
PS- they still want to date women my age ;)