Travis asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why so many heartless soulless women nowadays with no personality?

I notice so many women ages about 25-40 who are completely soulless, emotionless voids or shells of a human. They never smile, they are never nice, they aren’t warm and welcoming, they aren’t feminine, they have no personality. They are just walking resting btch faces, never talking to anyone, completely heartless and cold. You see them with their significant others and they don’t hardly even speak to each other or laugh. I don’t know how these men are in relationships with these women. I notice it much more amongst wealthier career oriented women

Totally agree that your generalization is from what you perceive and not what actually is the case. I walk around with a mug on my face and an attitude, but it's only because I don't want strangers getting my "friendly and welcoming" side that my CLOSESTS friends can see. Some women don't want the attention of being friendly, outgoing and fun when you see them - maybe it's the environment you see them in. If they're with their families or friends in a place they enjoy, they're probably not "soulless with no personality". Also, you don't know what they're going through financially/emotionally ect. they could be going through some hard times and it's not your place to judge how they cope externally with what they have on their plate.

If you haven't spoken to any of them on a personal level, this is just a judgement you're passing because of your own rigid views.

• Jedi Jan

Exactly. When women appear more friendly they often have to deal with a lot of unwanted attention because of it. It is easier to appear cold than have to fend off incessant admirers.

You have that kind of bitter virgin incel mindset that probably causes women to be wary of you and appear cold. Just being honest.

Do you know these women personally or are all your statements based on external looks?

Maybe its just you and men like you that expect more than you deserve. I believe we are unique creatures. But you have to bring some to git some.

• LP7

They're more intellectual and business orientated.Probably too stuffed from work to want to talk.Guy would be the same.Maybe they even work for the same corporation.Have a personal routine outside of work too.Imagine they work longer hours also across weekends.So, yeah I wouldn't be smiling much either.

And you, you are a perfect, benevolently beaming reincarnation of - - - - - - - ?

Hm.

I think it has a lot to do with you being socially inept.

Socially inept people see things that aren't actually there.

• Bob

How’s the wanking gong ?

• Cogito

I think this is mostly in your mind.  I don't believe that many women are like that at all. Maybe women tend not to smile when they're out in public because so many men take it as an invitation to make crude remarks or come on to them.