Nick asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

What is the fastest way to completely cure phimosis?

Growing up, my foreskin has never been able to retract at all. I recently started using a steroid cream and doing stretching excersizes and it looks like I am able to retract fully while in a flaccid state but can’t seem to retract past the glans in an erect state. No offense to anybody, but I do not trust doctors/surgeons because there is always a risk with surgeries so I will not be willing to get circumsition of any kind. Isn’t there a natural way to completely cure phimosis? How hard could it be for doctors to find a way to cure it without surgery. I mean...it’s just skin. I’m not asking them to help me cure cancer. It’s just annoying that the only option for this simple issue is having to get surgery. You would think in 2019 there would be medical advances and not everything had to still be so difficult.

You're on the right path, just keep doing what you're doing. I've known men who stuck sterilized glass marbles under the foreskin to keep constant pressure on it so they could stretch it out faster, you could try it. Do a search online for foreskin stretching and learn about other techniques. The only thing I wouldn't do is buy one of the expensive devices that some places sell claiming that it will stretch your foreskin. They're often too complicated and uncomfortable and don't give you the results.

• Josie

If you can retract while flaccid you do not have phimosis.

A betamethosone ointment will give you more stretch

though it is a patient process not a fastest fix.

Don't use soap on penis.

Why would you need surgery ? You can usually have sex

without needing the foreskin to go THAT far back.

What rubbish are you reading = and have you actually

tried it ?. I have successfully had sex with men with all

sorts of retractive abilities.

Keep up the stretching daily but go use it too.

• Josie

If you use the corticosteroid cream patiently evry day
      it will work. But it will take time at 19.
      However on your description you should manage sex.
      You can roll a condom over it if you are scared and
      use a decent lube. Relax = it will work..

• Roddy

Regrettably, it has proved almost impossible to permanently and safely cure phimosis by any form of stretching.

When you stretch the foreskin you cause minute tears in the thin inner mucosal layer and these heal to scar tissue which is even less elastic than the rest of the tight foreskin, so your phimosis actually gets worse rather than better.

Should you manage to stretch without tearing (a rare occurrence) then the foreskin has a tendency to return itself to the phimotic state a short while after you cease the stretching exercises. So they are all in vain.

he ONLY sure, immediate, and safe method is to get circumcised. Of course there is a risk with surgery, but with circumcision (a simple external procedure) done by an experienced doctor under local anaesthetic the risk is absolutely minimal. Any 'horror' stories you may have heard are either total fiction made up by the anti-circ activists, or are the result of using an unskilled circumciser or failing to follow reasonable after-care instructions.

I've known several who have had teen or adult circumcisions from experienced doctors and all have been totally pleased with the result and had no problems.

• Nick8 months agoReport

I haven't done stretching excersizes in 6 months and my foreskin has not gone back to how it was before so please do not spread this lie.

• edward

Fastest? Get cut

• ron h

So, you're tried the stretching thing and you dick still doesn't work right. So you decide now (or later) how badly you want a working dick I guess that if you don't trust trained, experienced urologists, you could try a dentist, or maybe a transmission mechanic. Personally, I'd go with the urologist.

i was circumcised as a baby and avoided much grief

• Marla

Your only solution is to keep stretching the foreskin any time you have a chance while flaccid.

• Nick8 months agoReport

it is very depressing to know that the only other option other than surgery is to stretch the foreskin for months...
      I'm just shocked that such a silly and rather easy problem doesn't have a more simpler and faster cure.

• balan

Apply soap and warm water after retracting the foreskin and clean the penis shaft and foreskin to remove the accumulated white deposit called smegma which is the cause of foul smelling In case you are unable to retract the foreskin apply baby oil and try slowly during bath for about 15 days It will work and the foreskin can be moved freely over the shaft .If the white deposit is gone phimosis also will go without medications Enjoy,regards.