What is the fastest way to completely cure phimosis?

Growing up, my foreskin has never been able to retract at all. I recently started using a steroid cream and doing stretching excersizes and it looks like I am able to retract fully while in a flaccid state but can’t seem to retract past the glans in an erect state. No offense to anybody, but I do not trust... show more Growing up, my foreskin has never been able to retract at all. I recently started using a steroid cream and doing stretching excersizes and it looks like I am able to retract fully while in a flaccid state but can’t seem to retract past the glans in an erect state. No offense to anybody, but I do not trust doctors/surgeons because there is always a risk with surgeries so I will not be willing to get circumsition of any kind. Isn’t there a natural way to completely cure phimosis? How hard could it be for doctors to find a way to cure it without surgery. I mean...it’s just skin. I’m not asking them to help me cure cancer. It’s just annoying that the only option for this simple issue is having to get surgery. You would think in 2019 there would be medical advances and not everything had to still be so difficult.
8 answers 8