I had a dream my toddler son was hit by a bus. What does this mean?

I was at my moms 50th birthday party (which in reality isn't for another year) but i was out front talking to her and my 3 year old son was out there playing with a soccer ball. While watching him play, i thought to my self that the ball was going to go in the street but i didn't tell him to move like i... show more I was at my moms 50th birthday party (which in reality isn't for another year) but i was out front talking to her and my 3 year old son was out there playing with a soccer ball. While watching him play, i thought to my self that the ball was going to go in the street but i didn't tell him to move like i normally would in real life. The ball ends up going into the street and he follows it. Once again i didn't tell him to move or stop and it happened in slow motion like i was in shock. He ended up being hit by a big burgundy bus. Like a tour bus speeding down the road. I ran into the street crying and held him down because he was trying to get up and i didn't know if he was extremely hurt or not i examined his head and he had two minor deep cuts in the back of his head and blood on his mouth. My mom then ran over and tried to get him up but i didn't want her to move him incase he was extremely hurt. He then got up and laid into my arms . I picked him up and he then threw up blood one time and the rest of the dream involved me nurturing him. I know this dream prolly has nothing to do with what may happen in reality but i would love to know the message behind this dream.

Thank you