Are we about to get Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar AGAIN at Wrestlemania 36 for the WWE Championship?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

If that were to happen again I would want Brock Lesnar to loose.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 months ago

Of Course.

Fox has said They really wanted to do Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar Again at WM 36 for The WWE Championship. They also wanted Roman Reigns to win the Title in his Hometown. I don't know if Roman Reigns is Ready to back into The Main Event Picture after Having Cancer. I'll Prefer Drew Mclntyre to challenge Brock Lesnar.

• 10 months ago

I Hope Not I Wanna See Seth Rollins Vs AJ Styles

• 10 months ago

i am interested to find out what the title matches will be ....kofi vs daniel bryan was thrown together after an injury....im going to take a wild shot and say kofi successfully defends next year against brock

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Maybe, but it will not be the main event. That spot belongs to Seth Rollins, and whoever his opponent that night will be.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

DOUBTFUL IT WILL HAPPEN

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

And do what exactly, Reigns already kicked out of five F-5s...

• Candle
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

You know...we're a little over 6 months out from Wrestlemania. It's kind of presumptuous to assume what the main event is based on what's on TV right now.

• You may be on to something. That looks like WWE's Long Range Plan for WrestleMania 36, which will take place at The Home of The Tampa Bay Buccaneers next April. Roman Reigns should get a Hometown Pop since he lives in Central Florida, just like most of The WWE Roster does.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I doubt it, but look for part timer aka the laziest wrestler in wwe history Brock Lesnar to dethrone kofi kingston October 4th.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.