Is Friday Night Smackdown going to be the new flagship show of WWE over RAW due to the big Fox deal?

WWE has put Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar on Smackdown. Lesnar also hasn’t competed in a televised match since 2004 but he’s going to finally do it on the Fox premiere. That’s how big the deal is.

I think its going to be SmackDown.

It won't exactly be the flagship show but I think it will be on par with Raw, not the "b show" anymore

Smackdown is better eitherway!

No. Raw is still WWE's flagship TV show. But having Smackdown return on free over-the-air broadcast TV helps.

Possibly but Raw is still the A show now... the deal is unprecedented, 5 years 1 billion so that may change

The WWE wants to make a huge impact for their debut on Fox but Raw will always be Vince's #1 baby

NO IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Candle

Most likely. Fox's deal with the WWE is far more lucrative than the USA deal, so there's going to be a want to please the source of their new income. I think there have been fears over WWE's program being shaky coming into the deal, which is why Bischoff and Heyman were tapped as creative heads. WWE's going to have to front load Smackdown with star power to keep the incentive up for Fox to hold their end of the contract up. Expect a lot of major names moving to the brand during this upcoming draft. While I doubt Raw will be fully neglected, I wouldn't be surprised if Seth, Becky, and maybe the rest of the Horsewomen joined Brock and Roman on the blue brand.

• Yes because when I turn on College Football or NFL Football on Fox I see and hear a lot of promotion and marketing for Smackdown. I hear Announce Teams talking about Professional Wrestling. How often did you hear this before this Television Deal? As you know, Brock Lesnar is a Businessman and Brock Lesnar goes where the money is and it should be apparent that The Money will be on Fox. I even see commercials for Smackdown during Newcasts. Fox is doing a lot more promotion for Smackdown than USA Network ever did. Another indication that Smackdown is Now The Number One WWE Show: Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Renee Young have been moved from Raw to Smackdown.