mindy asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 5 months ago

what type of microscope would i use to observe how a cell changes shape as it moves ?

2 Answers

  • MARK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    You would need to use a light microscope. For the cell to move it must be alive. You cannot view living material with an electron microscope. If nothing else the preparation methods would kill it.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Leomin
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

    Light microscope

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.