Diana
Lv 7
Diana asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

Do Americans have a legal right to a pollution-free environment and does Trump have the right to destroy the laws that protect us?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • xyzzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither Americans or anyone else has a right to a pollution free environment even if one existed anywhere in the world. As fare as your second question, President Trump does not have the right to destroy any law nor has he. He does have the right to change regulations put out by the various executive branch departments. To change a law takes an act of Congress.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Unfortunately Government can break any law. They are beyond corrupted.

• 5 months ago

Certainly not according to Trump and his mindless supporters.

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I beg to differ.large herds and packs of animals make quite a polluted environment and they have rights too including the right not to be piggishly slaughtered for drugs and liquor.

Just because your supposedly 'human' it doesn't give you special rights to exist.

If you think it does have yourself dropped off in central eastern Europe with just a little camping gear.

No weapons except maybe hand ax and knife.

See how long you survive without your surrounding army of factories and police.

If the wolves don't get you the bear or wild boar will.

Your protection here is over anyway the Earth is moving against you....soon your cities and factories will be destroyed by simply the weather you army disbanded and your going to be so alone to live in your bloody slaughter ground of death existing on the bones of the animals you murdered for drugs and money...

Its no longer your friend the Great One you worship..its coming for you...it only lured you here through your greed and desire for

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I don't know that anyone has a "right" to a pollution free environment, but know the White House doesn't have the ability to repeal laws at will.

• 5 months ago

Americans do not have a legal right to a pollution-free environment. You were born and have lived in a polluted environment all your life. Trump has the right to do what he thinks is right or appropriate within the limits of the executive branch.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Neither are correct. When you understand that the world doesn’t owe you a dime, you’ll be able to achieve contentment. But if you think the world owes you, not so much.

• Troy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

If these laws were real and established by the legislative process then Trump not only lacks the right to destroy the laws, but also the power. If the congress and courts agree with him then he may destroy any laws that he wishes to.

• 5 months ago

I am a gay liberal

I care about the economy

You would have to be mentally retarded to want to make the environment great at the cost of jobs, when China, India, and the Third World are polluting the world as much as they can.

• ...Show all comments
    • C.J.5 months agoReport

Hey, gay liberal, what does you being gay have to do with the question, absolutely nothing,....I am sick and tired of y’all trying to push your gayness on us heterosexual people

• 5 months ago

yes to the first part

no to the 2nd.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.