Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 months ago

Can someone reword this into 2 sentences?

"My favorite color is blue. For me, I always feel calmest surrounded by beautiful blues, whether it be the ocean or the sky. Blue is always so energizing and beautiful to me."

My favorite color is blue because that color is always so energizing and beautiful to me. Whether it be the ocean or the sky, I always feel calmest surrounded by beautiful blues,

My favorite color is beautiful blue. I always feel calm yet energized when surrounded by blue, whether it be the ocean or sky.

Or

Surround me with ocean or sky, and I feel calm yet energized.

There's nothing wrong with it. I would delete 'For me'; it's not wrong, but it's unnecessary.

But if you HAVE to re-phrase it as two sentences:

My favourite colour is blue, always beautiful and energising. I always feel calmest when surrounded by the blue of the sea or the sky.

My favorite color, blue, is so energizing and beautiful. I feel the most calm when surrounded by the shades of blue ocean or sky. (It actually sounds a bit contradictory to say its energizing in one sentence then calming in the next. Perhaps use the word “uplifting” instead of energizing or “at peace” instead of calm?!)

"My favorite color is blue because I find it energizing and beautiful. I always feel calmest surrounded by shades of blue, whether it be the ocean or the sky."

In general, most people's favorite color is Blue also

It's fine the way it is. Why do you need to reword it? BTW, the suggestion by Anonymous is a comma splice, and grammatically incorrect. Don't use it.

"My favorite color is blue because I always feel calmest...." Leave the rest alone.

• Satan

"I like the color blue"

"My penis bends like a banana"