Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 months ago

Can someone reword this into 2 sentences?

"My favorite color is blue. For me, I always feel calmest surrounded by beautiful blues, whether it be the ocean or the sky. Blue is always so energizing and beautiful to me."

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

My favorite color is blue because that color is always so energizing and beautiful to me. Whether it be the ocean or the sky, I always feel calmest surrounded by beautiful blues,

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

My favorite color is beautiful blue. I always feel calm yet energized when surrounded by blue, whether it be the ocean or sky.

Or

Surround me with ocean or sky, and I feel calm yet energized.

• 8 months ago

There's nothing wrong with it. I would delete 'For me'; it's not wrong, but it's unnecessary.

But if you HAVE to re-phrase it as two sentences:

My favourite colour is blue, always beautiful and energising. I always feel calmest when surrounded by the blue of the sea or the sky.

• 8 months ago

My favorite color, blue, is so energizing and beautiful. I feel the most calm when surrounded by the shades of blue ocean or sky. (It actually sounds a bit contradictory to say its energizing in one sentence then calming in the next. Perhaps use the word “uplifting” instead of energizing or “at peace” instead of calm?!)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

"My favorite color is blue because I find it energizing and beautiful. I always feel calmest surrounded by shades of blue, whether it be the ocean or the sky."

• 8 months ago

In general, most people's favorite color is Blue also

• 8 months ago

It's fine the way it is. Why do you need to reword it? BTW, the suggestion by Anonymous is a comma splice, and grammatically incorrect. Don't use it.

"My favorite color is blue because I always feel calmest...." Leave the rest alone.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

"I like the color blue"

"My penis bends like a banana"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.