Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

why are Jehovahs Witnesses so controling?

they like to control their JW people's life so much

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Juli
    Lv 4
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

That's how all high control cults work.

Without the complete submission from their followers, this cult and other cults wouldn't exist.

• ...Show all comments
    • Rolando C I
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Our complete submission is to Jehovah and Jesus. Your complete submission is to the evil one. 2Corinthians 4:4

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 months ago

Since when has wise biblical guidance equaled to a person being controled. If that's the case then all of the disciples of Christ were being controlled by their congregation leaders. Hebrews 13:7,17

• Peter
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They're not, folk that don't agree with the way they do things, simply don't go to their meetings. Easy eh?

• 8 months ago

In the case of those who set "laws" over Jehovah's people, it can be traced back to former Watchtower President "Judge" Rutherford who was a very controlling character indeed. Read the book "In Search of Christian Freedom" by ex-Governing Body member Raymond Franz to understand this mindset often reproduced among many Jehovah's Witnesses, especially those in positions of authority. The time is coming when this domineering attitude will be rooted out by Jehovah's prophet who will "restore all things." (Matt. 17:11, Mal. 4:5). That restoration will include justice and love being fostered among God's people, which is currently, sadly lacking.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Papa-G
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I found you a bit controlling because you never gave others a chance to answer.

• 8 months ago

Because they'd lose members otherwise.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Little people with little power. Didn't the Christ say,to forgive 7 times 70? Which of us was without sin when God called us? If you know something, don't you think God knows?

• Brian
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Controlling how?

Everything I do I choose to do.

• ...Show all comments
    • Brian
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

Why is it wrong to pur your Creator before your family Jeff? You are an American, right? Don't you believe to put your country before your family? It was how I was raised. God, country, family, self. Were you raised differently?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

When you do not have the truth, you must exert control to make it seem true.

JW's use a perversion of the Greek Text that can't withstand scrutiny. If they didn't control it, their entire religion would collapse.

• ...Show all comments
    • Rolando C I
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Anonymous your perverted translation has removed the sacred name Of God YHWH more than 7,000 times from the Bible.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

When I joined them for several weeks they tried controlling me. They got annoyed I can’t be controlled by people at all. So they ignored me despite me being faithful and positive. I served God before the Kingdom Hall.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.